Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the NATO Shipping Centre ("NSC") website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("T&C"). The NSC reserves the right to update the T&C at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the T&C can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" hypertext link located at the footer of the NSC's home webpage.
The term "NSC" or "us" or "we" refers to the NATO Shipping Centre office located in Atlantic Building, Northwood Headquarters, Sandy Lane, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 3HP, United Kingdom. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Owned and Licensed Trademarks and Material
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Liability for Breach of T&C
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Use of Website Links
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without NSC prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.